Why do I even try? Whats the point? All I ever get is more rejection. More doors slammed shut in my face just as I'm about to take a step forward.
I don't get it. I just don't get it. Everything was going perfectly well...it was all working out. And now...now I'm stuck here again. Back where I started, if not farther back. I thought...I thought things were actually going well for once. That things would happen as I had always wished they would. But I was wrong. Man on man was I wrong. I'm always wrong, now that I think about it. I can't remember a single thing I have been right about in the past...6 months? Nah...make it a year...maybe more.
How many times will I get my hopes up about something...only to have the door slammed shut in my face? I mean seriously! COME ON! This is insane! I've been "rejected" far too many times! Why does it have to keep happening! I'm tired of having to sit by and watch as the door closes before me. I'm tired of having to turn around and go back down the hall to where I began. I'm tired of having to wait and wait and wait and wait before things start working out for me again...because eventually they ALL fail! So whats the point of even trying....whats the point of going through the halls to reach the doors, when in the end they are only going to get slammed shut?
I don't get it...and I doubt I ever will.
0 comments:
Post a Comment