I think I'm going crazy. Yesterday I thought it was Saturday, then Sunday, then Monday, and then Friday. And then last night, for a brief moment, I thought it was December. But it's not.
What is happening here! Why is my mind so dang screwed up? I would say I blame the fact that my brain is so overwhelmed right now, but oh wait. I'm not allowed to blame it on other things. (Even though this time it's probably true.)
My mind is so crowded, overworked, overwhelmed. To be honest, I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. I can't think through my thoughts long enough to even write them down. I know there are things I'm worried about. I know there are things I should be doing. I know there are things I want to be doing. But what those things are...
That I cannot tell you. Not because I don't want to, but because I honestly don't know what they are. Which is why this post is...is...so, random I guess? I just don't know anymore. Like I don't know why I just put a question mark at the end of that sentence or why I'm even still here typing away.
Honestly, I think I'm going crazy. I think I'm stressed. Actually, I know I'm stressed. I'm starting to freak out and I just don't know what to do with myself. But you already know that part.
Maybe I should step away from the computer, go clear my head. Somehow, somewhere. Where? I'm not quite sure just yet. Maybe if I actually take the time to lift my fingers from this keyboard which somehow seems to draw me towards it, like a magnet really, then perhaps I'll find the answer outside of this pathetically tiny room with no air floor and stuffy-sweaty-boy smell that lingers annoyingly in the corner. Okay that last part made absolutely no sense so I think I should just stop now before everything thinks I've lost my marbles.
Even though I already have.
0 comments:
Post a Comment