Why has it gone?
How come I can't find it anymore?
My Inspiration...
its...fled
I search, high and low
Day and Night I search
But to no avail
Its gone
I know that now
But why, I can't seem to figure out
Why can't I...
Write the way I used to
Why can't I...
think the way I used to
Why can't I...
dream the way I used to
My life is gone
Its passed me by
I sit and stare
Waving as it pulls away
As if I no longer care
Its a lie
Its all a lie
Its always been a lie
Yet no one can see
No one believes
They can't see as clearly
They can't understand
That its not true
It never has been
I care
I swear
I do!
Why can't anyone else see that!
Its as if
the words I type
are invisible to all but me
as if no one else can see
the truth hidden within me
0 comments:
Post a Comment