a·new/əˈn(y)o͞o/
| Adverb: |
| |
| Synonyms: |
again - afresh - newly - once more
| |
This blog has been around for years, and to be honest. It's had a rather depressing history. I can't quite explain why I've kept it around for so long, but I guess--I've just grown fond of the thing. It's been an easy way of expressing myself and tricking my brain into thinking it told someone about my many problems. Thank God I'm not still dealing with that!
I was thinking I'd take this blog in a new direction. Not quite sure where I'm going with it though. Maybe I'll just post about school and people and that type of thing. My many adventures following God's plans for my life.
Speaking of which, I know he's got something bigger planned for me and I know if I follow after him everything will work out. But following him, isn't always fun. So I left home in mid August right? The next time I go home and visit family/friends is in mid November. That's a 3 month span. Not bad right? Just wait, it gets even better. The next time I can afford to go home is...May 2012. What the frick! So basically, over the course of the entire school year, I get to see my family a grand total of 1.5 days. And the only reason I'm even going home is because my Aunt bought my ticket so that I could help take care of her grandkids during my cousin's wedding. (There's like 15 grandkids, and all of their parents are in the wedding....and all the grandkids are in the wedding. It's going to be organized chaos) So basically, money is so tight that I can't afford to go home.
Oh the joys of living so far away from home. Heh-smart move.
So this blog has a lot of different things on here. Okay fine, I'll admit it. This blog sucks. All it is is my messed up relationships (God, family, friends, myself) and my depressing poetry. But, I think I'm going to try to change that. I think I'll start blogging about my crazy adventures. I mean, I'm working for the craziest, most awesome, smartest, cleverest, wildest guy around! (Side Note-has anyone ever referred to God that way???) So things are obviously going to be awesome and crazy and adventurous. Right? HECK YEAH! So that's what I'm going to blog about for now on. Well, that and all the old stuff. But I'll try to make the old stuff a little bit "happier". Okay? Good. See you tomorrow!
0 comments:
Post a Comment