Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Who Am I

(INCOMPLETE!-obviously. For once in my life, I'm at a loss for words. Meaning-I can't find the words to finish this dang poem!)


Who am I, to question your motivation.
The reasoning behind your call
whether I'm worthy or not.
If I deserve the blessing?

Who am I, that you've called
to serve under you
an ambassador to the nations
a leader to the lost

Who am I, to doubt your promises
to question your leadership?
to blame you for my failures
when all I had to do was listen


This last part was recently added-several weeks after the original stuff was written. I'm not quite sure how I feel about it. I really like the first 2 paragraphs, but the 3rd one is just...off. I don't know how to fix it, but at least I gave it a shot. That's all that counts, right? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment