I've always had problems getting my creative juices flowing when I have no desirable form of inspiration. I mean, my brain can only do so much here. So, that's where pictures come in. Since I mainly write fantasy I tend to look up fantasy landscapes and wallpapers or just pictures that would seem impossible. They get my mind working and I try to figure out what my character would do if they were in a place like that. So, without further ado (I hate that phrase-whoever came up with it anyway, it sounds so lame) here are my pictures of inspiration to get the creative juices flowing.
Hmm...I was kind of BS-ing my way through this but these are actually pretty interesting. My Right Brain is already painting pictures in my head of possible landscapes, and what a world could look like if the Moon sat on the horizon.
Operation Force my Brain to Become Inspired-Successful. Now, to find that pencil...
0 comments:
Post a Comment