If you can make it right.
As you might have guessed, I attempted making it the other day. I had purchased my ingredients a few days earlier and decided that it was time to use them up. The soup tasted okay, not outstanding or anything, but it was lumpy! I couldn't figure out why so I called my Mom. The cooking expert in the family. (Actually that would be one of her sisters, but she's still an excellent cook!) According to her there could be two possible things I did wrong.
- I didn't cooking the broccoli long enough, meaning the blenders could not break it down enough.
- There wasn't enough liquid in the soup to make it thinner and creamier.
Honestly, it may have been a combination of the two. I probably didn't cook it long enough, but I was a little pressed for time and there probably wasn't enough liquid in there anyways. Oops. So I guess that means I fail at life, and cooking.
Heh. I would screw it up, it just sounds like something this poor, uneducated, little ole' college student me would do. Fail.
0 comments:
Post a Comment