Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Spotted: Reality Version.

BASICALLY Here's what happened. Now that I've gotten over my stupid little....analogy.
I was in the kitchen. Ali smeared cake on my face. I went to wipe it, with my....hand. She gasped. "What happened to your hand!" (minor panic attack) "Uh...nothing. It's fine." (yanks hand down and tries to act normal) Sam walked in right as she was gasping. "What's wrong with her hand?" (see's it, I run behind table, and attempt to do something without using it) "What did you do? Did you fall? Hit something? Run into something?" (I answer no for everyone, shaking my head, saying "no") "What did you do?" "I don't know." They look at me awkwardly then look at each other and whisper something. I hide and throw myself into the work...which isn't much. And pray that they ignore it, forget about it, etc.

0 comments:

Post a Comment