Confirmation, where do I get it? How can I get it? How do I know, for sure, that this is what he's telling me? I think he's saying one thing, but then I don't know for sure if it's just me or not. Like, is this just a physical desire and not something sent from God? How am I to know?
There's a women's conference coming up this next week, registration ends this Sunday. I have 2 more days to make up my mind. To decide if it's God's voice or my own. But you know, its not just this women's conference. It's the whole mission trip thing. Do I go, do I not go? Should I even try?
GOSH! How do I know if this is just my own personal desires of God telling me to do something? I can't follow after him and obey if I don't even know what I'm supposed to be obeying, right?
Sigh...
0 comments:
Post a Comment