The other day I had a dream, why I had this dream I don't know. I used to remember more about the dream, but since I never wrote it down it's somehow managed to vanish. All I remember now is that I was running. Running away from this guy that I "loved" I didn't want him to find me and I was trying my best to hide.
We were in a house, it was set up like a circle. You could walk in a circle through all the rooms. If that makes any sense. Anyways, I was terrified this guy would find me and I was running frantically through the house, locking every door behind me as I went. Somehow he'd always get through. I'd enter a room, lock all the doors, all the windows and barricade myself in a corner. He'd show up on the other side of the door, and I would be able to see his face through the windows. I'd freak out, unlock a door and run through that one. This continued for quite a while. Eventually I slowed down and realized he wasn't still chasing after me. I slowed to a walk and entered the back of the house. Now the back was also opened up to the outside, like a porch. But there was also a kitchen/dining area right there. Anyways, I walked through the kitchen doors and stopped. There he was, sitting on a wooden bench facing the porch area. He wasn't looking towards me, but somehow he knew I was there. He had given up chasing me and sat down knowing that eventually I'd circle back around to him.
And then I woke up.
Now what does this mean to me? I'm still trying to figure that part out myself. Although, it seems like the "guy" is God. Maybe? Possibly? I'm not quite sure to be honest. I think I need more time to meditate on this issue.
0 comments:
Post a Comment