Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

Into the Field

That's what I'm wanting, to go out into the field. Am I ready? Now that's something else entirely. All I know is that I want to go. I've been wanting to do this for years, since I went to Mexico back in 2007. My only problem is that I've never been ready. Now, its not only me saying "I'm not ready" My own mother has said the same thing "You're not ready yet, give it some time." People are worried that I'll get there and then freak out because of the stuff I'm seeing. But that still doesn't keep me from wanting to go. I can't help it, the desire is there. The urge is there. I've begged God to just send me. But...it's not the right time.

Well, once again I'm here hoping that I'll finally get the a-okay from God. I've found a trip I want to go on, one that I think will be something amazing. It's a glimpse into the life of a World Racer. For one month you live alongside a team of World Racers, you experience what it's like to be on the race and be in full time ministry for 30 glorious days. 

Yeah, I want to go. After all I want to go on the Race, so why not experience it first hand in Eastern Africa? Or maybe Southern Africa? 

But wait, I still have to pray about it. And pray some more. And more. And more. And again. And again. And well, you get the idea. I'm just hoping that this time, maybe this time, I'll finally be prepared enough. But you know, gotta pray about it first. 

Want to look at it though? See what I'm talking about? You know you want to! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment